JRTS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto email postings??

3 posters

Go down

Auto email postings?? Empty Auto email postings??

Post  danprev Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Can this be set up (like Yahoo Groups) so that all postings will go to our designated email account?

danprev
danprev

Back to top Go down

Auto email postings?? Empty Re: Auto email postings??

Post  danprev Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:49 pm

No comments on this question I take it!! Oh well. Thanks, anyway.
danprev
danprev

Back to top Go down

Post  Butterflygirl Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Hey Dani,

Sara has been busy and not able to get on here yet to answer your question. I'm not sure if there is a way to have it send a email for all post but I do know that if there is a topic your interested in that on the bottom right you can click to follow topic. Hope that helps cause I'm learning this site along with you.

Melissa Paige
Jrts President
Butterflygirl
Butterflygirl

http://www.jrts.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:23 am

Sorry for the delay on getting a response for your question!

It's actually very easy to receive emails when someone makes a post to the forums, it only takes a few moments to set it up. First, go to the forum you would like to receive updates from (news, general discussion, ect, ect) On the page for that subforum scroll down near the bottom right of the page. You'll notice a link that says "start watching forum" (I've highlighted it with the green arrow), simply click on it and you'll receive notification by email whenever someone posts in that forum! If you're only interested in seeing updates from one forum just do this in one, but if you want to see everything that happens here on the forums you just have to go to the other of the four subforums we have and do the same, it's pretty quick, easy and painless. Hope this helps!

~Admin

Auto email postings?? Zjrts
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://jrtsforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum